[Mew-dist 03336] Re: Problem with imget

Motonori Nakamura motonori at example.com
1998年 1月 9日 (金) 10:15:33 JST

>>>>> On Fri, 9 Jan 1998 01:15:43 +0900, Juergen Fuhrmann <fuhrmann at example.com> said:

fuhrmann> I've got some serious problem with imget.  When I receive
fuhrmann> mail without body (yes, some ugly junk mailers at example.com do
fuhrmann> send such kind of mails), imget takes the rest of the
fuhrmann> maildrop file as the body of this mail. The whole contents
fuhrmann> of the mail file then comes along with the header of the
fuhrmann> junk mail and I am about to delete it...

If you can catch a sequence of the problematic messages in your
maildrop before "inc"ing, I would much appreciate seeing it.

And please tell me about your system: OS Version, MTA (software
which stores messages in your maildrop).

Best regards,
---
Faculty of Economics, Kyoto University, Kyoto, 606-01 JAPAN
Motonori NAKAMURA    E-mail: <motonori at example.com>