[Mew-dist 06488] Re: mew-refile-ctrl-multi

Kazu Yamamoto ( 山本和彦 ) kazu at example.com
1998年 9月 18日 (金) 23:22:23 JST

Sen,

From: sen_ml at example.com
Subject: [Mew-dist 06483] mew-refile-ctrl-multi
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:17:24 +0900

>   i tried 'o' on a number of messages in summary mode, but i continue
> to get only a single candidate.

The author of mew-refile will get married tomorrow. As you guess, he
probably want to escape from the Internet community for a while (a
half of year, maybe). So, I'm afraid that he will not answer your
question for a while. :-)

# I will ask him *how long* tomorrow. ;)

> p.s. as you can tell from my X-Mailer: header, i'm using version 1.93pre2 --
> i'm waiting for a debian package for version 1.93.

Uhhm. Please don't use 1.93pre2. It has a serious bug concerned with
refile.

--Kazu