[Mew-dist 12564] Spam mail

Christophe TROESTLER Ch.Troestler at example.com
2000年 2月 28日 (月) 08:50:37 JST

Good morning Mew users!

As it  happens, we  all receive spam  mail from  time to time.   I was
wondering what  is the best way  to react in such  cases.  Normally, I
try to send the original mail  together with some complain to the root
of  all machines it  supposedly went  through along  the way.   I also
discovered the  ... at example.com redirection recently--I will  try to use
it as well.  Since all that is a bit tiresome, I was wondering whether
Mew may  help by  having a  one-key-press to make  the mail  needed to
report spam  (initial mail as  attachment, extraction of  all machines
from  "Received:" fields  -> composition  of To:  taking  into account
whether one subscribed or not to www.abuse.net).

With the hope the way I try to contribute to this list does not bother
anybody.  :-?

Cheers,
ChriS