Author: Kazu Yamamoto
Mighttpd2 (called mighty) is a simple but practical HTTP server written in Haskell. It handles static files and CGI scripts. It also provides a feature of reverse proxy and URL rewriting with HTTP redirect.
This domain "Mew.org" is provided with Mighttpd2.
Here are features provided by Mighty:
- Redirection and language negotiation
- CGI: GET and POST
- Index of files in a directory should be statically created by the "mighty-mkindex" command.
- Reverse proxy
Here are slides/articles of Mighttpd:
- Warp, The Performance of Open Source Applications
- Mio: A High-Performance Multicore IO Manager for GHC, Haskell Symposium 2013
- The architecture of Mighttpd, a high performance web server (in Japanese)
- Mighty and Yesod (slides)
- Mighttpd - a High Performance Web Server in Haskell, the Monad.Reader, Issue 19
- High Performance Web Server in Haskell (slides)
- Experience on implementing a Web server in Haskell (slides)