[Mew-dist 06565] Re: mailto: url support

藤原 誠/ Makoto Fujiwara makoto at example.com
1998年 9月 30日 (水) 00:42:19 JST

  The original question was, in fact, the handling of URL written
in the mail. If the URL is with 'http://', the 'browse-url-or-mew'
is appropriate pointer, maybe, but the original asks handling
of 'mailto:' type URL.  Mew is the Message Handler and Mew may
potentially have the full support for 'mailto:' type URL found
in (received) mail. Parse the URL with 'mailto:' and put headers
and body message in the draft buffer. Should be nice idea.

But I don't think the current 1.93 have that facility.
( I am just writing my understanding and nothing more than that.)
---
(Makoto Fujiwara)