[Mew-dist 11082] Mew 1.94.1 quirks

Christophe TROESTLER Ch.Troestler at example.com
1999年 10月 27日 (水) 06:45:28 JST

Hi everybody,

I installed Mew 1.94.1 and I wish to report some problems I
encountered (most of them were there before, I think):

1. The directories `bin' and `info' are not created if they don't
  exist.  I know that the info Makefile contains some lines to create
  $(INFODIR) but it turns out that $(MKDIR) is undefined...

2. The perl script `uumerge' is not set executable.

3. A strange thing happens.  If I launch Mew, then open a new frame
  (C-x 5 2) and view a message, the `bold' attribute is not set
  anymore.  In the previously opened frames, no problem.  This also
  happens when composing a message and doing C-x 5 2...

Also, if that is of interest to anybody, I wrote a few lines (based on
the spook package) to set a `Spook:' header field with some randomly
chosen words to distract NSA...  (The ECHELON network doesn't look
nice!  See http://conjuntos.es.fortunecity.com/privada/6/echelon/index.html)

Regards,
ChriS